Fluid-A Ltd. is an innovative startup specializing in the design of fluid machines, processing and energy exchange equipment and data acquisition systems.
The Fluid-A team has wide experience in the automotive, power generation, oil & gas, food & drink, pharmaceutical and biomedical sectors. The services they offer range from consultancy aimed at optimizing existing products, to integrated planning for the development of new products through side-by-side training in R&D and Client Engineering departments. The Fluid-A team is able to offer cross-sector skills to assist the client in all phases of product development. These range from the design phase to thermo-fluid dynamic simulation using the latest CFD and Reverse Engineering techniques to develop prototypes and test benches for the testing and analysis of data.
Jobs and Articles
- “COMPARATIVE ANALYSES OF MICRO-PARTICLE IMPACT BETWEEN TRANSONIC AND SUBSONIC AXIAL COMPRESSORS”
- Solid micro-particle inge tion i one of the principal degradation mechani m in compre or ection In particular, in indu trial application , micro-particle not captured by the
- “CFD study on special duty centrifugal pumps operating with viscous and non-Newtonian fluids”
- Centrifugal pump de ign operating with pecial fluid (high vi co ity, non-Newtonian, olid handling) i u ually performed by con idering water a the working fluid and then by
- “A numerical study on special duties centrifugal pumps: sensitivity analysis of CFD models for high viscous and non-Newtonian fluids”
- Special dutie rotordynamic pump operate with non-water fluid They have many advantage over volumetric pump (like wider range of operative flow rate , le friction problem ,